Site Meter

Monday, April 20, 2009

Super Sketch - a day late!

I tend to get a bit side-tracked in my crafting - any of you ever do that? I was in the process of creating this card: when I did another challenge card first. The flowers for that one are drying right now - so I have time to post this one!!
This card is for Day 50 on the 365 card blog. We were to use the sketch to create a card. I don't have a narrow and wide oval, which is what the sketch indicated, so I used what I do have - the classic nestibilities. I found some DP from SU that had been sent to me in a WishRAK and created this simple card. It really was quite simple once I decided what I wanted to do and the color scheme I wanted to use. I sprayed the flower with Glacier Glimmer Mist which is nearly impossible to see IRL, let alone here. As always, thanks for visiting. ~Paula

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Nice work on the Sunday sketch!!! Looks fab!!