Site Meter

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My VERY FIRST Award!!

Today I received an email from my friend Gloria
She sent me this very cute award - The Lemonade Stand Award!
The Lemonade Stand Award is for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. THANK YOU Gloria for this wonderful award - for bringing sunshine to my day today and being the first to send me an award. What FUN!!
Now, as I understand with awards granted - I get to bestow this award on other bloggers. So, I am sending this award out to:

SHAUNA
MICHELLE
KAROLYN

Enjoy your Lemonade ladies!! ~Paula

2 comments:

Michelle L. said...

Congrats, Paula, and thanks so much for passing this on to me. You are so kind!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Awwww . . . that's so sweet of you to pass this on to me, Paula!! I really appreciate it!! So, I'll try and pass it along to some other bloggers later on this week. Thank you again for thinking of me.