Site Meter

Monday, April 20, 2009

Another Lovely Chipboard Card

I really like this card from the Bittersweet card kit. It has so many elements to it. I started with the pink background card and then added the pre-designed paisley/dotted cardstock, then added the pre-designed rectangle after distressing the edges. The kit came with the bracket and heart chipboard along with the die-cut letters 'love.' It also had the rub-on words that I added above the word 'love.' The kit came with directions for putting all the cards together and I had originally considered making each of the cards 'my own' in some way, but I like the way the cards have turned out. I have thought about making up my own card kits and how easy (yes, and time consuming) it would be - but think about those times when you want to 'play' but don't have alot of time. Or you want to meet with a friend to craft and you aren't sure what to take with you - these kits are perfect for days like that.
Thanks for visiting ~ Paula

No comments: