Site Meter

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Now for Yesterday's Challenge

Why does it seem like I am a day behind this week? As soon as I am done here, I am going to hit the craft table with the challenge for TODAY - I already have an idea in mind - but until then, you will have to suffer through Day 52!
The challenge was to use three specific items on your card - Brad, Blossom and Circle. Well, though I LOVE using primas - and want MORE!! I decided to use a sketch from Card Sketch a Day. The sketch (#215) showed a flower made out of circles. I punched small circles out of SU DP and layered them. I then added an additional circle for the center of the flower and then added a brad to bring it all together. The brad was a greenish color and I added a bit of sunset orange alcohol ink. I then double stamped the sentiment for a shadow affect.
Thanks for visiting. ~Paula

3 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

That for doing the Tuesday Challenge, your card turned out wonderfully

~amy~ said...

Pretty card...I'm a huge fan of the SU DP Ginger Blossoms...

Fi said...

Very pretty card, I love your circle blossom and the PP is beautiful.
Hugs
Fi