Site Meter

Monday, April 20, 2009

Back to Scor-it Week

Last week was Scor-it week at the 365 card blog. Each day a challenge was posted that had something to do with scoring - the sponsor for the week was Scor-Pal and one lucky card maker 'scored' a scor-it mini.
The card that I am posting here is not one that I made last week but one I did awhile ago. I just added stickles to it, so that it is an updated card! That works, right? Anyway, this card is for Day 47 which was to make a pop-up card. I remember using this tutorial and went in search of it to make a fresh new card, however, I then remembered that I had this card in my stash that was ready to go out to cardsforheroes.org - so I took it out, and up-dated it for the challenge.
Thanks for taking a peek. ~Paula

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

what a fun pop up card!!!!