Site Meter

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Birthday Girl

Today is my youngest daughter's 13th birthday. This means I now have FOUR teenagers living at home, and one lives in Washington. I haven't been crafting alot this past week, however, on the 365 card blog the challenge for day 43 was to make a gift card holder. Well, what TEEN doesn't like GIFTCARDS? I figured this was a great opportunity to get Naomi a gift card and present it in a fun way. The gift card in the pocket is just for looks - and it really isn't a gift card, it is one of those store cards - you know the kind, buy something, get a punch, or in this case, they swipe the card and credit me 10% on every purchase so someday I will be able to 'buy' for 'free'.

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love this...great colors!

Vicky said...

this is so cool! love it!

Pam said...

Definitely a fun presentation - this is beautiful!

Jeannie said...

You gotta luv the top note, ya?!!
Very cute idea and your blog is fun as well!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie