Site Meter

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another Award!

I feel SO blessed today. I received another award from Rose
Rose left me a lovely comment on my challenge card for today and then sent me this sweet award.


The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Now, this is the hard part - sending this award out to my blogging friends - so, here goes:

LORI
SUZY
JEAN
PEGGYSUE
DENISE
ROBYN O
LEE
JEANNIE

Enjoy ladies, you inspire me!!
~Paula

No comments: