Site Meter

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Sunny Sunday!

Today was another Sketch challenge over at the 365 card blog. I have to work this afternoon, but managed to throw together this cute little card for Day 57.
I got the printed paper and brads at the Ever After garage sale yesterday. It is a line from Bo Bunny and I thought it was just so bright and spring-y. There was SO much stuff at that garage sale and I would have liked to have gotten more - but alas, I have to watch my pocketbook a little closer. Besides, Ever After is having a 25% off everything in the store on Friday and there is one item I particularly want to get!!
As always, thanks for visiting and commenting on my creations. ~Paula

11 comments:

Karen Lee said...

Oh that is cheerful paper! Its so nice to find stuff on sale...whoo-hoo!!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Unknown said...

What a cheery hello.. good job

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Your card is sweet and colorful I love that paper. Congrats on your garage sale finds. I hope you can go back on Friday and get what you want. I know right now everyone is watching their pennies so sales are really appreciated.

Fi said...

A cheery hello to you to. Love the colours.
Hugs
Fi

~amy~ said...

wooo hooo for sales!!!! What a super cheery card!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Luv the colour combo on the card.

Unknown said...

A beautiful bright card for a Sunday Paula nice take on the challenge.
Regards
Michelle

Truly Lori said...

Paula, cute card! I'm glad you made it to the EA garage sale yesterday. I can't wait until Friday when EVERYTHING is on sale at 25% off...whoo hoo!

Vicky said...

I love these colors! So bright and cheery! Great job on today's sketch :)

Rose said...

Love the bright colors :-) great card and a sale to boot!! will check it out :-)

Maz said...

I think your card is very Cheery, love the colours
Maz