Site Meter

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Flower Soft

I visited my LSS on Tuesday and decided to buy a kit of the Flower Soft. I have looked at this several times when I have gone into this store and it has fascinated me, so I decided to finally give it a try. This is the card I created to begin with. I was actually looking for another stamp to use and while looking came across this 'lavender' stamp and thought it was perfect. My cardstock is Lavender Lace with a nestibilities classic scallop oval cut out of the front. The image is layered inside the card.
Here are a couple closer pictures of the flower soft:



Flower Soft is so versatile. You can use it to bring 'life' back to an old stamp. You can also make flower stems and create a flower arrangement as I have done on this card:
You can get Flower Soft in pastel colors, dark colors and multi-colors. I chose the pastel kit and have saved the leftovers into a seperate container where I am creating my own mix of colors.

No comments: