Site Meter

Thursday, April 2, 2009

And now for Today's Challenge

The challenge for today at 365 cards blog was to make a card and use only the top 1/3 or the bottom 1/3 of the card and leave the rest blank. As I thought about this one, I knew just how I wanted to create this card. I decided to make another anniversary card - we have a few coming up in our family and used the same stamp as I did on my Day 6 card so you can actually see what the sentiment looks like! :) I used Fire Brick distress ink for both the sentiment and to distress the edges. I love this border punch from fiskars.

I am not caught up with all the challenges from March, however I intend on working on those challenges as time allows. What a wonderful source of inspiration. I may also work on a card for the Res-q-challenge blog if I get the time before heading off to work.

9 comments:

AUsome mom said...

This one looks great! I really like the inking on the border punch. Very nice.

~amy~ said...

Great job on the white space challenge! Thanks for playing!!

Fi said...

Great card - love the inking on the border punch also.
Hugs
Fi

Anonymous said...

really that is stunning, my mouth droped when I say it, wonderful take on the challenge, thanks for sharing

Kristie Larsen said...

great card. That ink on the border really adds some great interest and not a lot of fuss. great job!

Gloria Stengel said...

Paula, you are rockin' these challenges. I cannot WAIT to see the Flower Soft at TNT this month! I may be able to go pick some up this weekend. yahooo. LOL

Karen Lee said...

Great job on todays challenge!

Jana said...

Very nice card. Love the splash of color on the edge.

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Simple, sweet and elegant great job on this challenge.

Debbie Stelton