Site Meter

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nature Card

I recently bought some Stampscapes Stamps. These are INCREDIBLE stamps! You can almost not make a mistake! After learning a bit about how to use these stamps at a make n take a few weeks ago, I decided to see how they would look on a marbled background.
I used alcohol inks - new colors from Ranger - Sunset Orange, Purple Twighlight, and Sunshine Yellow and a bit of silver metallic. The silver bonded with the colors and when I swirled and lifted my paper, I came up with this 'fog-ish' looking image. This card was created for Day 24 on the 365 card blog.
Thanks for taking a peek! May you have a Peaceful day. ~Paula

2 comments:

Girlsinthecraft said...

I just love this! I love what you did with the alcohol inks and how they created a fog effect! Just wonderful!.........deanna

www.girlsinthecraft.blogspot.com

~amy~ said...

Paula...absolutely stunning!!