Site Meter

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sparkle!

Yesterday I went out to pick up an item from one of the LSS that I had ordered. It is this very cool craft product from a company called Dufex Crafts. The product is called Pyramex Decoupage. You punch out each picture and then layer with either glue dots or foam - I used foam. It seems simple, but the results are stunning. The pictures are printed on a foil type background, so it gives it a shiny look.
WELL, I knew that one of the challenges on the 365 card blog was to do a glittery card. It was for Day 6. Here is the card I created:

I started with a metallic cardstock and mounted a lighter color of metallic cardstock on this. Then I added my image using foam to lift it a bit. I stamped (though it is hard to see) the sentiment - Happy Anniversary - using Brilliance Pearlescent Purple and then added three swarovski crystals below the sentiment. It really is a lovely card IRL.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

FABulous glittery card!!!