Site Meter

Monday, June 29, 2009

Some Days are Diamonds

This song from John Denver has been playing in my head since yesterday when I created the Day 97 card challenge. The challenge was to use the shape of a diamond on your card. Well, during a recent trip to my LSS, I saw this very cute clear stamp set of diamond shaped images and just HAD to get it. There are many diamond shapes in this set, but I chose to use this one and stamped it three times on a piece of scrap cardstock that I had inked up with my jade brilliance pad. I pulled out a piece of the Basic Grey Marrakech paper that I had in my stash for the background and found this sheer two-toned ribbon also fit in nicely. It is a very simple card, but I think it has a bit of elegance to it. I hope you think so too.
Thanks for visiting the spa this morning - please come back later for a peek at what I can do with fabric, food, recipes and the seasons!! Wink Wink!!
*~*Paula*~*

No comments: