Site Meter

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Do you Love Lavender?

Lavender - mmmm, the scent of lavender is wonderful and the color is beautiful too. I think I have ONE sheet of lavender cardstock from SU and I am hoarding it until I get more! But I was able to find some other lavender items to make this simple card. This card was for Day 114 which was to make a card with lavender as the dominant color. I have had this Orchid stamp from SU for a long time and seldom ever use it. When I think of orchids, I think purple - I know they come in other colors too, but I think of this color. Maybe it reminds me of my first corsage I got for a dance in High school - it was an orchid and was beautiful. I thought the sentiment fit perfectly with the elegance of this flower, but it still needed just a bit of embellishment, so I added the sheer dotted ribbon and the scalloped border.

Thanks for taking a look and I hope to see you again soon at the Spa.
*~*Paula*~*

No comments: