Site Meter

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Color Me Rainbow!

I love rainbows - I really do, but on Day 105 the challenge to make a card using the song 'Rainbow Connections' became more of a challenge than I anticipated. I have this one rainbow stamp and I am not all that fond of it, but it was all I had. I attempted to make a card using this image several times yesterday and finally gave up and started all over again this morning. I nearly decided not to use it at all since the sentiment had the word 'rainbow' in it, and I thought that would work for the challenge, but I gave it one more try and combined all the colors of the rainbow in the matting and ribbon. Since I was getting a bit frustrated with this challenge, I decided to use another sketch challenge to help me out. I am pleased with the final work, but wow - was this ever a challenge for me - I think the hardest one this month!
Thanks for looking.
*~*Paula*~*

No comments: