Site Meter

Monday, June 29, 2009

Paper Piecing

The last card that I got a chance to make this morning was this one for Day 115. We were to make a card by paper pieceing. Well, awhile back I got this really cool paper that had the directions for how to layer the images. The images were already created and perforated, I just had to take the pains to layer them - and it was a bit of a pain as the foam pop-ups had to be cut down if they were to wide, etc. I think it is a cool technique and fit perfectly for this challenge. It is so three dimensional. I also had a bit of a retired color from SU (marvelous magenta) and even have the stamp pad for that one - so was able to layer the cardstock and then stamp the image in coordinating colors. I also used another sketch from Splitcoast - SC213.
That's it from this morning's card making blitz. I am ALMOST done with the cards for June - I just have four more to do, plus the one for tomorrow - so I am thinking that when I get back from work tonight, I should be able to get those done. Yeah, I wasn't supposed to work today, but my boss called and asked if I could come in - so I have to go in for a couple of hours.
Thanks for taking a look at my creations over the last couple of days. I hope you are enjoying your visit to the spa. Come back again soon.
*~*Paula*~*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card, and a lot of paper piecing, just a wonderful job.