Site Meter

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Going back a week!

Last Sunday the sketch challenge for Day 113 on the 365 card blog was an interesting one. Since I was on a roll this morning making cards, I got out the sketch and decided to give it a go. I had my cricut out already for some other cards I was working on, so I cut the arrows out on that and then cut the nesties scallop circles - using the new technique I learned this past week. There seemed to be a theme in my card making this mornin - I really MUST be missing my sweet husband. The light cardstock and the ribbon are part of the new In Colors from SU - the color is called Crushed Curry. I am not quite sure I am as thrilled with the new In Colors, but will get them as I love color and the more the better. The dotted ribbon is AWESOME though - and I want all of that. I like it much better than the striped ribbon they have had in the past. I thank my demo for sending me a sample package of the new cardstock and ribbon along with the new catalog.
Thanks for visiting the spa today - as you can see I have been busy. I will be working on more of the challenges from the 365 card blog for the month of June until they are all complete.

*~*Paula*~*

No comments: