Site Meter

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

8th grade Promotion

Tonight is 8th grade promotion for my youngest son. Last night was the 8th grade dance and tomorrow those who are eligible will be going to Disneyland - he is one of the 'lucky' ones that will be going.
I have completed my layout for week 2 of the 92 days of summer and this week, the layout will be mostly about Benjamin - since he is promoting. Week two started out being all about my middle daughter Sarah - so the layout on the left is of her. Then on the 6th day she was babysitting all day and I didn't get any pictures of her, but I had my best friend come for a visit along with her daughters and granddaughter, so I got pictures of Marisa with my oldest daughter. Then on Sunday, Larry and I went to the Oceanside pier and when we got out to the end of the pier - we discovered this fish in the water and got this great shot of the lifeguard trying to 'save' the life of the fish. It was a black sea bass, which is a protected fish in California. He basically touched the fish and it flipped over and swam away - VERY cool.
Today I sent off 125 cards for Cards For Heroes - I still have more to get ready, and plan to make a bunch more when Larry and Benjamin go on their trip to Indiana at the end of next week. I do hope to find some time to work on a few of the challenges from the 365 card blog before the end of the week, but we will see how the week goes.
I hope you have enjoyed your visit in the spa today and hope to see you back again soon.

*~*Paula*~*

1 comment:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

They are BEAUTIFUL! I really like the one about your daughter, Sarah.

I am impressed by how many cards you have made for Cards For Heroes. You are AWESOME!!

Blessings~
Laura