Site Meter

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oh Boy was THIS a challenge!!

Tuesday was Day 108 and on that day we were to create a birthday card for a young boy. Well, the challenge for me was KNOWING I didn't have any young boy stamps. So, I went in search of SOMETHING that might be close. I looked at this retired SU CHRISTMAS set and figured that the bear on the rocking horse COULD be just a little boy tooting his horn - nothing about the image indicated Christmas to me, so I decided to use it. I wanted it to be a 'fun' card, so I added the checkered bg - from SU Bella Rose Designer collection. I found the happy birthday sentiment and decided to stamp it continuously and then placed it on the bg paper - which I believe is also part of the bella rose collection. I like the way it turned out and will be a nice card to send off to the troops so one of them can send it to their little boy that will be celebrating a birthday.

Thanks for looking and come back soon.

*~*Paula*~*

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Great take on the challenge and I think that stamp works perfectly! Thanks for playing

~amy~ said...

great job on my boy card!!