Site Meter

Monday, June 29, 2009

Imagine this - Grass!!

This was a fun card to make. On Day 104 our challenge was to create a card using grass. I have lots of little stamps with grass. I had even thought about doing a Stampscape scene - which has lots of grass - however, when I was looking for stamps for another card, I came across this set and thought - hmm, there is grass on this one at the base of the flowers - that will work. This is a border stamp from SU and you add the flower images one at a time, so I got out my kaleidacolor 'berry blaze' stamp pad and stamped the little flowers, adding a bit of diamond stickles to the center of each flower. I added the butterflies, though I am not real crazy about the orange-ish color - and then I added my own 'flight path' which I think just gave it a finishing touch along with the sentiment. This is a FUN card for a child and not a lot of bling on it either.
Thanks for taking a peek.
*~*Paula*~*

No comments: