Site Meter

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Framed!

Day 118 on the 365 card blog was to create a card using a frame. WELL, I have many of these WONDERFUL frame stamps from Sweet Impressions, so when I saw this challenge I knew to look through those stamps and find one that I wanted to use. Since many of these stamps are up high on my shelves, I looked in the few trays that I had down low, and this one was in the tray - Yeah!! I stamped the center part of the frame first (this is all one stamp)and colored in with SU colors using the ink pads that I have. I then stamped the image again onto the bordering blue (SU) cardstock and pop mounted the bird over the oval frame on the background. I decided it needed just a bit more bling, so I added the prima that I colored with the same color of the flowers in the stamped image. I added a bit of stickles to finish it off. It still seems plain to me!!
Thanks for looking.
*~*Paula*~*

No comments: