Site Meter

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Silhouette

I am catching up on the weeks challenges over on the 365 card blog. Day 119 (yesterday) we were to create a card using a silhouette. Well, I looked quickly through my stamp stash and didn't come up with anything - then I thought of my cricut and knew there HAD to be something there I could use. When I saw this cute little mail box, I thought that would perfectly if I cut it from black. I had the sentiment printed out from a couple weeks ago when I was creating some word art. I thought the card was fitting since my sweet hubby is out of town this week (left just yesterday morning) and I miss him already! My girls liked the card and said it was quite simple - which it is, but sometimes it is nice to do simple cards. It is hard to see, but I mounted the elements on white cardstock and round the corners as well.
Thanks for taking a peek.
*~*Paula*~*

No comments: