Site Meter

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another Sketchy Challenge!!

On Sunday's there is always a sketch challenge over on the 365 card blog and this past Sunday was Day 106. It was a pretty simple sketch so the hard part was deciding what sentiment, what colors, etc. to use. I pulled out my big notebook of color challenges from the Splitcoast Stampers site and looked through there - but then decided to pull out my new pad of designer paper I got recently from SU. I LOVE the apricot appeal (though I STILL do not have the stamp pad!!) Anyway, I pulled all these wonderful elements together to create my card. I have had this little tin of flowers that are already decorated with sparklies, so I just added a clear-ish button from my marrakech button collection. I added the bit of stickles to the scallops and added the sentiment.

Thanks for visiting - there is still more to come!!

*~*Paula*~*

2 comments:

Kristie Larsen said...

great take on the sketch challenge this week. love it!

~amy~ said...

great card...love the soft colors!