Site Meter

Monday, June 29, 2009

Fabric!!

On Day 96 the challenge was to use fabric on our card. Well, since I also sew, I have TONS of fabric (which is crying out to me to pay attention to it and MAKE something)!! I went through my BIG stash of quilting fabric - and found this cute snow-lady. I LOVE snowpeople (my sweet husband and I have a 'thing' for snowpeople) I also LOVE 'taking tea' - and have many images of teacups and sentiments that speak of tea - so when I saw this fabric, I just knew what I was going to do with it. I attached the snowlady to red cardstock and then looked through my stash for other papers that would fit in with a Christmas-y theme. Since the fabric I cut this from had snow dots all over, the cream colored dotted paper was perfect and then I stamped a snowflake background on the rest of my background. This one I may have to keep around for awhile.
Thanks for taking a peek.
*~*Paula*~*

No comments: