Site Meter

Thursday, July 30, 2009

You CAN Do It!!!

Many of us have heard those words since we were a child. Our parents (or other significant adult) encouraging us to follow our dreams. Well, on Day 151 on the 365 card blog - that was the challenge - to use those words as our sentiment on our card. Of course, I didn't have a CLUE what else I was going to do with those words, so taking inspiration from the Splitcoast stampers sketch challenge for the week SC239, I broke into my new (just received) package of razzleberry designer paper from SU. LOVE that color!!! And just set about layering. The image is another SU - from the Eastern Influences set. It is one of FOUR current sets that I own. Don't get me wrong - I have TONS of stamps and MANY of them are SU, they are all just retired ones now!!! :( I didn't like all that white space, so I added the crystals for a nice finishing touch.
Thanks for taking a peek - see you in the spa again real soon I hope.
*~*Paula*~*

2 comments:

Truly Lori said...

Great card, Paula! YOU CAN DO IT:)

I love those colors, too:)

~amy~ said...

great job paula!!!! I love the new SU colors! love the added bling :)