Site Meter

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I am ALMOST caught up

On the 365 card challenges for this month. Of course, it only takes a weekend to set me behind again!! Yesterday was Day 135 and I was able to get the challenge done in fairly short order. The challenge was to create a card with a window using some see-through material. Mine is plain and simple - but I used my nesties oval dies and cut the window in the card. Then I used transperency and cut another oval out of that and placed it behind my cutout to create the window. I was playing with different colors, so had the lighter pink shape cut out and decided I would use it for my sentiment. This piece is attached inside the card, but is hard to see that from the photograph. I was going to use patterned paper and ribbon, but just couldn't make it all come together the way I wanted, so I opted for this less than perfect flower!!
Thanks for stopping by, now I have to get back to my crafting so I can REALLY catch up on all the challenges and complete another project that I NEED to get done as well. I may even post some of my digital LO's later on today or tomorrow.
*~*Paula*~*

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

paula, great job on the window challenge...great colors!

Gloria Stengel said...

Great job! Don't you love those nesties! Looking forward to lunch on the 27th! woot woot!