Site Meter

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Imagine - BUBBLES??

I seldom take bubble baths - in my opinion, the bubbles never last as long as they do in the commercials - I mean - you would have to use a COMPLETE bottle of bubble bath for that! Anyway, when I saw the Day 133 challenge over on the 365 card blog, I thought - hmmm - I don't have any little ladies bathing in bubbles, I am not sure WHAT I have that will work. When I started looking through my stamp collection, I found these tiny little bubbles and knew it would work. I got out my kaleidacolor (blue breeze) stamp pad and stamped these cute little fish along with the bubbles. This is a FLAT card - meaning there is NOTHING on it that is three dimensional!! So, I added a couple layers and am happy with the results.
Thanks for taking a peek.
*~*Paula*~*

1 comment:

Truly Lori said...

I love the fish on this one...they are simply adorable! I like the effect you made with the kaleidacolor stamp pad. I love those colors together.

Great job!