Site Meter

Thursday, July 9, 2009

All Dressed up in Purple!

I have a secret sis and her birthday is coming up soon - and she loves purple - so when I saw the Day 125 challenge I decided to make a card to send to her. The challenge was to make a card with some kind of closure. It could be a ribbon (which I used), twine/brad combo, snap or magnet. Now what I really wanted to use was one of those mini Basic Grey magnets - however, I have not been able to find them locally - and the LSS that I ordered them from who knows how long ago has never called to tell me they came in - so I will probably have to order them online. In the meantime, I wanted to complete this card as it was the only one from last week that I hadn't completed yet and I am trying to stay fairly caught up with the card challenges. I used a new Bazzil Basics Dotted Swiss paper that I picked up at Michael's - I couldn't resist - I have this thing for Dotted Swiss. I used my Martha Stewart edge punch and my SU horizontal slot punch. Inside the card I stamped a 'recipe for a special birthday'. Now I need to get it ready to send to her.

Thanks for stopping by the spa today - I have so many projects that I need to be working on and today I have to go into work.

*~*Paula*~*

No comments: