Site Meter

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Catching up from a busy Weekend!

I am catching up from the weekend. I hope you all had a wonderful one and enjoyed your 4th of July celebration. For those of you that did the 'Oh Say can you See Blog Hop' I will be posting the recipient of my RAK tomorrow - promise!!
In the meantime, I am still on a patriotic creative burst, so for the 365 card blog -Day 127 which was Sunday I did a patriotic card. Sunday's are Sketch Days, so we were to use this sketch for creating our card. I had FULL intentions of following the rules - HONEST - however, I decided to use my NEW Cricut cartridge for the sentiment and it just didn't fit (nor look right) with the card opening from the side, so I just turned it so the card opens from the bottom. Since I did that, I also had to move the line (of whatever is supposed to be there) and placed it under my sentiment. I KNOW, I am a rule breaker - but only SOMETIMES!! Either way, hope you like what I have created.
I hope to find MORE time to play in the spa, now that all my kids are back from their adventures over the last few days.
Come back again and see what I am creating.
*~*Paula*~*

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

great job...love it!

Gloria Stengel said...

You did not cheat (and I'd know this...) You can turn the sketch sideways. It's totally cool to do so. Trust me. (wink) Great job!