Site Meter

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Quotes!

Quotes - we all use them - and sometimes we find opportunity to use them on our cards or other items we create. For Day 138 on the 365 card blog the challenge was to use a quote on our card. WELL, yesterday I was looking for quotes to use on a card for yesterday's challenge - so when I printed them out, I did a few and just happened to have this quote sitting on my table when I was done with the card for yesterday (which I completed today!!) When I was at Wal-Mart earlier this morning - I came across a few new finds, and one of them was this ribbon. I thought the color combination was interesting and probably one I wouldn't have thought to use, but it really is pretty put together with similar colors. I chose the new Dusty Durang0 In Color and Blue Bayou (a past In Color) from SU. I had the quote already printed on the transparency so just added that with a couple zots hidden by the prima flowers. I added the bling to the center of the flowers to bring it altogether. My sketch is the sketch challenge (SC237) from the splitcoast site - just turned sideways.
Thanks for taking a peek. Later I will upload some digital stuff I have been working on. But now I must scurry off to work - the spa - where I will bring relaxation to some deserving soul. ~smile~
*~*Paula*~*

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Paula, lovin' your card...that quote rocks...

Janice said...

Beautiful, love the embossing and the color combo!