Site Meter

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Changes

In the next few days I will be working on changing the look on my blog - I am playing with some different backgrounds from different sources and will be looking at refining - so this is a work in progress. Please excuse the 'mess' while I find my way around.

On another more creative note - I have been 'saving' money into a 'stamping gone wild' account - set up with my long time internet friend and Stampin' Up demo. I have been sending money to her over the last couple of months - and before the month of March is over, I will be placing a large order. I will get some of the Sale-a-bration items that I want, I will probably also get hostess credit (my order will be at least $150) and I will get some new ink, cardstock, tools - whatever I choose to order.
I have also moved my stamping/crafting area downstairs and now have a much larger area to work in - as well as a place to host friends when they want to come and create with me - Lori, I am thinking of you! :)
I will be uploading some pictures of the new area - as soon as I find the card they are on!! :)
In the mean time - have fun and come back for renewed inspiration and relaxation.

No comments: