Site Meter

Friday, March 26, 2010

No cards today . . .

. . .At least I didn't MAKE any cards today, but I still have cards to show you - so sit back and enjoy the next few posts.
I was sorting through my incredibly large amount of scraps and found this panel of the three hands 'writing' - well, when I looked at the OWH Stars and Stamps blog Sketch #3 - submitted by Lauri I knew that half my card was done! The set is an old SU set that I have had for awhile and rarely use. The hands are stamped on creamy caramel with close to cocoa (I think). This panel was mounted on a piece of eggplant envy. My background paper is a lavendar velvet paper -another ancient item from my stash that I mounted to white cardstock. I finished off the card with the sentiment panel stamped in eggplant envy on the white cardstock that I rounded off the corners with my corner rounder. Just another simple card that I dressed up a little with the velvet paper.
So, here is a question - do you have items in your stash that have been there 'forever'? I am sure you do if you have been stamping for awhile - so my challenge to you is to get those items out and USE them - make a card, something simple. It doesn't have to be fancy - and then send it to OWH - let me know here about what you do with your 'secret forever stash'

Until then - have a restful time in the spa - and come back soon.
~Paula~

No comments: