Site Meter

Thursday, March 25, 2010

One More Post

And then I am REALLY going to start making more cards. ~smile~ This next sketch was for sketch #6 on the OWH blog. Another simple sketch that can use up scraps of DP and other cardstock. I used the DP from SU - again, not real fond of this one - but I think this about uses it up. Since this card is in blues - it is perfect to give a dad for Father's Day. It is interesting how changing the background colors or sentiment, adding a few buttons or ribbon can make the same cardstock/DP take on a different look altogether (see my previous post)
Well, that is about it for the sketch challenges right now - I am going back to the 'drawing board' so to speak and create more cards for challenges 1-5. Come back soon to see what I come up with.

~Paula~

No comments: