Site Meter

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am back into crafting

I made a couple cards this morning!! Are you shocked? I sort of am - I have been planning this for a couple of weeks now - and though I would LOVE to just make cards or scrap all day, alas, I have to go to work soon. Perhaps I will do more this evening.

Oh, do you want to SEE the cards I created? Well, ok - they are nothing special - just simple very quick cards. For both I used Stampin' Up Card Stock - Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry (love this color) and white. On this first one I used the retired Wonderful Words set that I was gifted from someone on the Splitcoast Stampers site - I love the script of the words. I also used Eastern Influences and added a few rhinestones that I received in a recent order from Flowers to Flourishes.
In this next card, I used one of my favorite Stampin' Up sets - Happy Harmony. Also using the Rich Razzleberry/Old Olive blend of colors and the designer paper - Cottage Wall. I added a few rhinestones under the sentiment - from the Simply Sent 'Friendship Shapes' set. The Rich Razzleberry Dots grosgrain ribbon gave it the final touch.

It is good to be creating again and I hope to really get creative in the coming weeks with both cards and digital scrapbook pages.

Thank you for your continued support and patience as I go through the changes on my blog - it is a work in progress.

Thanks for visiting the spa today and I hope you have a relaxing afternoon.
~Paula~

No comments: