Site Meter

Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Birthday

Naomi has a birthday party to go to today and she asked me if I would make a card for her friend. So, before heading off to work yesterday, I took the colors that she said her friend liked and created another quick card. I used Pacific Point and Kiwi Kiss from SU for the color combination. I have had this DP from SU for awhile - it is called 'Walk in the Park'. I am not even sure why I bought it as I am not all that thrilled with it - but it certainly did set off this card. I recently got some new flowers and then yesterday I picked up some more smaller ones and they were the perfect touch to this simple card. Naomi liked it and I hope her friend does as well.
Thanks for stopping by to see what I am up to these days - Monday I will be visiting with friends and we are hoping to make cards for Operation Write Home - can't wait!!

~Paula~

No comments: