Site Meter

Monday, May 4, 2009

Yesterday!!

Yesterday was a wonderful day. I didn't do any crafting, but spent the whole day just doing stuff with my sweet husband. I was supposed to work however, there were no clients for me, so I enjoyed the day off. In the morning after breakfast, we took a walk on the beach. We went to a part of the beach we had not walked on before - it was SO nice. We did a bit of grocery shopping and found some good finds there. Then we came home and just puttered around the house. I put dinner in the crockpot - pulled pork BBQ sandwiches - YUM!! Later in the afternoon we went out again - this time to the Mall. We had intended on going to the beach with the kids later in the afternoon - but that just didn't happen - so they ended up going down to the pool to cool off. It was a nice day.
Today, I intend on resting and crafting a bit.

No comments: