Site Meter

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Not such a Craft Day

Today I haven't been doing much creating, I have been more in an organizing mood, than creating - which I suppose is good at times. I am slowly working toward getting my hundreds (maybe even thousands) of wood mounted stamps onto EZ mount. It will take some time, as I only have a few sheets of the EZ mount and once I mount the rubber stamp onto the EZ mount, I cut it out on the scroll saw, so it takes some time.
I did manage to create a card for Day 64. It was a sketch challenge and was quite simple. I had a tough time figuring out my border punch from EK success - but I finally did and decided to 'stitch' two pieces together. I cut the sentiment BG on my CB and then grabbed a few of my paper flowers adding the smaller pink flower so that I could use my abundant supply of small brads!!
Thanks for taking a peek. ~Paula~

2 comments:

Vicky said...

very pretty! love the stitching and the layered flower!

~amy~ said...

Great job on the sunday sketch!!! Organizing is good...wanna come over to my place and organize me too? LOL