Site Meter

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Palm Trees?

Yeah, while Fall is all around us - Pam over at 365 Cards decided to throw out this challenge. It was for Day 234 and we were to Imagine Palm Trees. Well, I had to think on this one a bit - knowing I didn't have any palm tree stamps (if I do, they are all packed up) or any paper that would fit the idea. I even thought about doing a TALL card - with leaves on it at the top - but I decided against that and went with this card. This card is SO unlike me - it sort of takes me back to the days of scrapbooking with stickers! Oh my!!! I wanted to do a 'beach-y' kind of card because here in San Diego there are palm trees at the beach - and we are leaving all that in a couple of days - so this card was sort of a remembrance of all that. I had even thought about getting out my pictures of the palm trees and creating a digital card - not sure if we can do that or not - but I decided against that too.I think digital takes way longer than a regular card.

Thanks for stopping by - I have one more card to post - so you might want to stick around.

~Paula~

4 comments:

Kim Mc said...

Wonderful, Paula! Great take on this week's challenge at 365 Cards. Hope to see your creations again!

Aloha, Kim Mc
365 Cards DT

Pam said...

I think you've done a wonderful job, especially considering the fact that you were right in the middle of packing for a move! The glittery clouds are fab :)

Paula (PEP) said...

Love the scene Paula - & your comments aroudn your creations are such a delight to read too. I have to agree about the scrapbooking with stickers too - not me & stamps have that real edge of appeal to them......
Paula (PEP)

Lorraine said...

oh wow this is such a beautiful scene it makes me want to go to the beach which is only a couple of miles away its so nice and summery xx