Site Meter

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

CAS White Space!

I like simple cards. Sometimes they can be really elegant the more simple they are. These cards are not as easy as they appear - oh, the final card might be - but the thought that goes into making them CAS is not simple. When I saw the challenge for today on the 365 Card Blog I thought - hmm, that should be easy enough - especially as my craft supplies are dwindling down as I get them packed away. We were to follow a certain idea in making our card. Just two spots and only in those areas were we to embellish - no other area was to have embellishments, stamping, patterned paper, etc. So, lots of white space. I actually like the way this turned out - I might have used dry embossing on the base - but the rules prohibited that. I hope you like my card and I would encourage you to create one - it is really not that difficult - leaving all that white space! I must say that the picture doesn't really give it that elegance - it really is pretty in real life. :)

~Paula~

1 comment:

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Now that is a classy design! Well done on the white space! Thanx for playing at 365 Cards!