Site Meter

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Last Post for awhile

As you might have read in my posts over the last several days - I am moving actoss the country in another week. I have been packing up the house and it is coming down to the final few items to get packed up. I have a box of crafting stuff to keep me happy until we get settled - but I have to put it away for now and concentrate on finishing the house. If there is time when everything is ready to load on the truck - then I might make a card or two - but until that time, I must say so long for awhile.

~Paula~

2 comments:

xxxtglxxx said...

Awww, keep in touch then Paula, Good Luck with the move, and hope to see you posting soon.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Paula (PEP) said...

All the best with things - careful with the driving & hope everything goes OK with the various members of your family. Take it steady. Shall be thinking of you.
Much love.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/