Site Meter

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sugar Sweetie Hopeful!!

Over at the Sugar Bowl they have a design team search on. I have loved these Sugar Nellies ever since I discovered them several months ago. My stash of those sweeties is increasing and recently I got this lovely: I have only used her one other time - so decided that she was the perfect choice for making up my entry for the design team search. I have aspired to be on a Design Team somewhere out there in blogland, and so far, it has alluded me, Perhaps THIS will be the time and I DO LOVE coloring my Sugar Nellies. I used an old DSP from SU and coordinated the colors of my Prisma Color Pencils to the colors in the paper. I don't often use too much glitter because my cards often end up in the hands of the troops - but here I decided to use stickles on the flowers, the edge of her dress, the tips of her crown and along the neckline of her dress. Don't you just LOVE the rock of a diamond on her hand?? I decided that the sentiment had to be just as elegant as her - and wouldn't some little girl - or even an older girl love to receive this card for their birthday?

Well, off to the REAL Spa - but I am glad you found your way here to the paper spa. Just because I have to run off doesn't mean that you have too - stay and take a peek around, I have lot's to show you.

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.

~Paula~

No comments: