Site Meter

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Card Share

I haven't had much time to make cards this week - with work at the Spa picking up and spending some time with my mom and brother on Monday (my usual day to craft) - it just hasn't happened. But I received a GORGEOUS card in the mail this week from another card maker that loves using the Magnolia Images. This card is a Halloween card - and I am not crazy about Halloween - however, this card is just plain adorable.

There are so many fun things about this card - from the stamped image of the owl to the bat embellishment, to the dots on the ribbon. This card came from Deb Heinritz and she makes fantastic cards.She adds some fun embellishments to her cards too. In addition to this gorgeous card - she included the stamped images used on this card as well as several more so that I can play with more of these adorable Magnolia's. I don't have alot of the Magnolia stamps, but have found a generous bunch of stampers out there more than willing to share their images with others. So much so that I have a little ziploc bag stuffed with images to color. The world of crafters is so generous, I love being apart of this creative world.

Well, I have to run off to the Real Spa - and make other people happy with my magical hands - or so they say -

Thanks for stopping by today. I am hoping to get some time this evening to make some more cards - I have a few swaps to finish up - so come back soon.

~Paula~

2 comments:

Jean said...

This is so gorgeous Paula and so glad you liked it.. now I want to see you making an easel card now that you see how easy it is!! Hope you let Deb know how much you liked the card... Now aren't you happy you agreed to make a Halloween card??
Hugs, Jean

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful Tilda card and the bright moonlight scene. Cool scene setting Paula :o)
Hugs,
Cabio