Site Meter

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Welcome to My Blog

I am glad you came to my part of the world for a visit today. There isn't much here to see right now, but in the days ahead I hope to add pictures of my creative work in my little 'Paper Spa'. I want to thank my friends from TNT that helped me with the tedious task of naming my blog. Lori encouraged me to go for it, saying that if she could do it, I could too. OMG, I didn't think it could be that difficult - but somehow I wanted to incorporate what I do professionally with what I do in my spare moments and that was not easy. You see, I am a massage therapist, so I work with my hands all day long bringing healing to those that need it - then come home to work with them to bring calm at the end of a sometimes very long day. So, when my friend Gloria mentioned 'The Paper Spa' - I just knew that it fit with what I was trying to convey. Then another member of the TNT group - Jacquie - gave me added ideas and it all resulted in this. These ladies are the best and I enjoy getting together with them once a month and exchanging ideas - but we also chat on a regular basis and exchange ideas throughout the month. I have learned so much from them and believe that my paper creativity which began back in the early '90's has taken a giant leap in a new direction. Thanks!

2 comments:

Truly Lori said...

Paula, you are too kind:) Great job AND fabulous first post!!!

I'll link you to my blog:)

I feel "relaxed" already. Very relaxing background colors:)

Gloria Stengel said...

Good for you! Can't wait to see what happens here! Hugs!