Site Meter

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Clear Blocks

The other day I was stamping some of my unmounted images and decided to use the new 'C' clear mount block I got in my Stampin' Up New Demonstrators kit - WOW!! These are in the new catalog - the link in the sidebar will take you to my Stampin' Up Website where you can view the catalog. I have several acrylic mounting blocks for use with unmounted stamps, but the Stampin' Up one is BY FAR THE BEST I have used. It is basically the depth of the wood mounts - and it even has the groove in the side. The clear mounts that I have bought from local stores are sharp and much thinner making it more difficult to hold while stamping the image. I am completely sold on these new Stampin' Up mounts so I will be ordering the entire set when I place my next order. I encourage you to place your order for these mounts as well - you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for stopping by today - I am working on some more Sugar Nellie cards today - it is just slow going since my creative mojo is waning.

~Paula~

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

I'm choosy about my acrylic blocks too - preferring the thicker ones - they do give such a better result, it's amazing when you actually work with them to see how differently the image stamps & how much more easily too.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/