Site Meter

Monday, August 30, 2010

What is a Mingle Card?

Before I show you the gorgeous card I got, I want to tell you first what a Mingle Card is!! I have signed up on several forums on Yahoo and on one of them, a Magnolia Stamps forum, they have a Mingle every month - which means that you sign up if you want to 'mingle' and then a list is posted as to who you send a card to. Someone else sends a card to you - so, the idea of everyone mingling together. :) Most often, from what I read - in addition to the Card those participating also send stamped images, which is an added bonus for those of us that don't have many Magnolia stamps to start with. So, this is the card I got from my Mingle partner this month. Isn't it Gorgeous? The Magnolia is Tilda with a wreath from the 2007 Christmas/Winter Collection and the background is from The Stampin' Place. You can find the exact image at this link I can see another order going out soon!! Sigh! But it is a good sigh!!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek. I have another card that I will be posting soon and then I will have to get busy in the paper spa as I have alot of challenge cards to make. :)

~Paula~

No comments: