Site Meter

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A new Blog with Candy!!

Today, I discovered a new blog with CANDY - and the best thing is that the candy is Magnolia Stamps!! Yeahhhh. The Blog is called Top Tip Tuesday and you can find it here These are the images that are being offered - and all you have to do is visit the blog and become a follower, add the information about the candy on YOUR blog and add you name to the Mr. Linkz.

I especially like the farewell Tilda - isn't she just adorable? Would LOVE to have this image to ink up and color with my prismacolor pencils.

Thanks for stopping by tonight - come by later - or tomorrow - I might just have some cards to show you - the result of my few days away on vacation. I stamped to my hearts content on Tuesday - I mean ALL DAY and into the evening Tuesday and came up with quite a few cards. Then Wednesday morning I worked on coloring images and have a new Magnolia Card to show you as well as a new Sugar Nellie (or two)!!

~Paula~

No comments: