Site Meter

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just 'Toile-ing' Away!!

When I opened up the 365 card blog window yesterday (Day 168) and saw that the challenge was to create a card with Toile - I thought OH NO!! I don't have any stamps that are like that - I remember SU used to have a bg stamp several years ago that was either called Toile - or something like that - anyway - I went online - along with many of the other card makers doing this challenge and found ideas for toile - but just didn't have time to run with it. So, like most others, I chose a 'fabric' pattern that I saw and printed it out. I went back through some of the old sketches that we have had on the blog and chose to modify the sketch from Day 15 - the bg is busy enough - so it really didn't need much more - I added the rhinestones and the ribbon along with the sentiment and there you have it - my 'toile-d' card!!
WHAT will they come up with next? Oh, yes - Sunday is ALWAYS sketch challenge day - so that should be an 'easy' one!!
Thanks for coming into the spa and resting awhile.
*~*Paula*~*

1 comment:

Truly Lori said...

Paula,

I'm not sure what "toile" is, so I guess I'll be "surfing" the net like the rest of you:)

Great card, though!