Site Meter

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Catching up on some OLD Challenges

This morning before I had to leave for work, I was able to get one more card done. This one was for Day 86 - yeah, I know that was a LONG time ago - the month of May to be exact - so not that long ago, but still quite a few cards ago. The challenge on that day was to use either an image of grapes or purple and 5 circles. Well, at the time of the challenge, I didn't think I had any grape images - so I was going to do the five circles with purple. Well, that never came together either. Then, last week while cleaning up my stamp area, I was looking at my Etruscan set from SU (yeah, it's an old one too) and it had this tiny image of a bunch of grapes!! I recently got the new razzleberry from SU and it was PERFECT for this card. So, I put together this card - and added the rhinestones to cover a little smudge.
Thanks for stopping in today - I am going to be working on some of these past challenges and perhaps by the time the last card challenge is posted, I will be ALL caught up!!
*~*Paula*~*

1 comment:

Rose said...

pretty!! i also have cards to make from weeks past LOL :)