Site Meter

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Catching up on a few 365 Blog Challenges

Let's start with LAST Sunday before tomorrow arrives. This sketch was for Day 155. Sunday's are always sketch challenge days and this one was a nice one. I used the new Razzleberry DP from SU and my Happy Harmony stamp set, also from SU.
Then on Day 158 (see former posts for Days 156 and 157) we were to use a sign somewhere on our card. Well, I toiled over this one as I didn't know WHAT I was going to do for my sign. Then, just yesterday I remembered having these cute little clear stamps and this one worked perfectly. Again I used the razzleberry DP from SU - I just LOVE that paper!!
On Day 159 we had another 'scene' challenge, only this one was for an INSIDE scene. Well, this one ALSO gave me quite a challenge. I don't have many stamps that are for indoors, but I decided to take a peek and came across a few stamps that would have worked - however - THIS one says it all!! I have had this stamp set from SU for many years now and I honestly don't believe it has ever been used, and I bought it from someone else!! Well, today it saw ink!! And tells the true story of what I would RATHER be doing today - but won't be.
And for the last one for now - yesterday's challenge - Day 160 we were to use lace on our card. Well, I climbed my ladder in my closet to get down my boxes of lace - and found this nice one that I thought went well with the apricot card base. Of course, finding the lace did not help me in deciding what to do on the card - but I had this stamp sitting on my desk from a card made earlier in the week and decided, why not! I knew what sentiment I wanted to use as this cut lends itself to a vertical sentiment - but the card still seemed plain to me, so I added the buttons, which I am not quite sure I really like, but they are there, and I am out the door with my dh to enjoy the sunshine!!
Thanks for stopping by today - enjoy your day
*~*Paula*~*

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Check out all your cards Paula!!! Lovin' your stamper card...toooo fun!