Site Meter

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Quick Play and Now off to work

I had chores to do this morning - and part of those chores was clearing off my table of my stamping stuff since I am not sure when I will get time to play with real paper again. Just before leaving for work, I decided to take a little time for me - and play with some more of MDS. I just 'threw' some elements together along with some 'papers' to come up with this design to submit for the Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge #200. I stacked a couple 5 petal flower punches on top of each other, colored them with paper and added the Hodgepodge Brad. It is a simple design. I just love using the sketches from many different blogs - it helps SO much when the mojo (and time) are low. I hope you have enjoyed taking a peek at another of my digital creations. I noticed I have to do a bit of tweeking on the sides, but it is time to run off to work - a 9 hour shift today.
~Paula~

3 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I love the colours here - hope you'vre not too exhausted by the time you've finished the shift.
Paula (PEP)

Pink Dandelion said...

Really lovely card Paula. Sorry to hear about the tornados in Alabama, hope you, your family and friends are all ok

Leanne said...

Oooh I do like this card hun -soooo my colours!

Hugs
Leanne xx